Calling Blazer...Hello

Discussion of Blazer's line of Bay boats.

Calling Blazer...Hello

Postby stjupau » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing the same issues. But I have been calling Blazer Bay for the last three weeks to order parts. I have left multiple messages and emails. No answer. What up??? :( Not sure what to do next. I love my 2420 Pro. but I just need a few items before the fishing season and tournaments get into full swing. HELP??? I would like to use a life line...
stjupau

Re: Calling Blazer...Hello

Postby andersonmapping » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:57 pm

I've had a somewhat similar problem...someone at Blazer please let us know what to do to get help.
andersonmapping

Postby stjupau » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:09 pm

I agree...Just need to know what direction to go. By no means am I bashing Blazer, I have had excellent service from everyone at the factory in the past. Just the last two months, I have hit a brick wall.. :?:
stjupau

Postby qualey99 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:39 am

I have gotten a response every time I have called or inquired about anything. I called Keith (President of company) one day, and got to him within 30 seconds. On Monday afternoon of this week, I e-mailed blazerbutch on this forum, and Tuesday morning I had a response. I have not tried the parts department, so I don't know any thing about that.
Frank
Frank
The enemy of good is better.
qualey99

Postby stjupau » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:35 pm

All is good!!!. I finally decided to communicate with the first friendly voice :lol: that answered the phone... No more leaving messages. I spoke with Kelley, she explained the situation with the parts department, but volunteered to take my order (took one for the team). Now I am waiting for the UPS or Fedex guy. :mrgreen:
stjupau

Return to Bay Boats