Model info?

Discussion of Blazer's line of Bay boats.

Model info?

Postby Nightfisher » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:05 pm

I'm new here, but just bought an older Blazer boat and am having trouble finding any information on it. The title describes it only as a 19ft 1977 Blazer open with a '76 115 Johnson. The boat is in pretty good shape considering it's age and that it has seen salt water for most of it's time. It will be freshwater only not as my new Trophy catfishing boat on the James river fishing for big blue cats and striper. Anyways, i was just posting to see what information I could find on it and to see if anyone else might own one. Here are a couple of photos to help I.D. it....

Any information anyone has on it would be appreciated. So far I'm really liking it. The old Johnson on it fires right up and I get around 30-35 WOT depending on conditions and load. Once I get my rod holders set up and figure out my fishing arrangement it's going to be an awesome catfishing boat. I had a newer pontoon up till last year when i sold it, but it was not really made for fishing although it worked well. Thanks for whatever information I can get.
Nightfisher

Re: Model info?

Postby Nightfisher » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:19 pm

Nobody with any info/ Model #? Oh well. been scouring the internet and have yet to find anything on it.
Nightfisher

Re: Model info?

Postby rorgero » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:36 pm

Have you called Blazer bay... They may be able to give you some info. if you give them the serial number of the hull. Just a thought. Although, the site states BB has been making boats since 1978. It may be another type blazer boat than the current company offers. Hope you fine the information you need. Good luck.
rorgero

Return to Bay Boats