Balzer Bay owners Tourney

Discussion of Blazer's line of Bay boats.

Balzer Bay owners Tourney

Postby BigFoot » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:42 am

Does anyone know if Blazer will have a owners tourney for the Saltwater Guys this year? I'm in if they are having one and I know of 2-3 other Blazer Bay owners that will get in also.

Bigfoot.
BigFoot

Re: Balzer Bay owners Tourney

Postby dyepac » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:50 pm

guys i think we have alot of intrest in the owners tourney but i think we need to contact the guys at blazer and let them know we are intrested in having one...go to the main site and send them a e-mail that bay boat owners would like to get this thing rolling...................form the past reports we have about 15-20 guys that are intrested...................

let's get to going...

dyepac
2220 pro,yammie 225 vmax...seafoam green
dyepac

Postby neverenough » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:13 pm

i might be wrong but, doesn't a dealer put on the blazer bass tourney every year? i think blazer might co-op it with them. i think you might be looking to the wrong people for help. if blazer does not answer your calls or emails i would find a local dealer that is ready to spend some advertising dollars. some of us pensacola guys have tried to get something simular going before here in blazers back yard. hasn't happened yet. we have about 35-40 blazer bays in every decent inshore tourney we have here. wouldn't be hard to get people to enter here, although our fishing isn't near as good as LA.
2220 professional 300 hpdi
"Never Enough"
neverenough

Postby Rebel1 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:39 pm

A dealer does not put on the Blazer Owners tourney, but we do have a Host dealer. The tourney is put on by Blazer and is ran by Ken Davis and myself.
Jason Carnley
08' 202 DC/ Yamaha 300 HDPI
Turbo Props Pro Staff
Rebel1

Postby neverenough » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:35 am

so blazer foots the bill? so you guys don't pay for anything?
"Never Enough"
neverenough

Postby Rebel1 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:04 am

All owners have to pay a $125 entry fee to fish, which is paid back out. Our Tourney staff works hard getting sponsors for our event as well, but Blazer pays for everything else. Putting on a tourney like this is takes alot of planning and you need a great Tourney staff to be in charge to run it, which will be the biggest hurdle you guys have to get this thing off of the ground. I would say you guys should contact a Dealer to run the tourney and let the Dealer contact Blazer. Good Luck and if any of you have any questions on how we run the Bass OT, just give me a call 601-238-0690.
Jason Carnley
08' 202 DC/ Yamaha 300 HDPI
Turbo Props Pro Staff
Rebel1

Postby neverenough » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:03 am

that is the problem here in pensacola, blazer doesn't have a full service dealer. they have someone set up to sell them and i guess they are trying to service locals themselves. the folks they set up here, do not even order parts for you let alone help put on a tourney. thanks for the info, good luck!
"Never Enough"
neverenough

Return to Bay Boats