Racor LG 100 filters

Discussion of Blazer's line of Bay boats.

Racor LG 100 filters

Postby Bryan Foti » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:30 am

With all the talk on the fuel filling problems on some boats, I decided to go ahead and install the Racor LG 100 filter to my new rig. I was shocked at the list price at our local West Marine in Lafayette, LA and told my wife I was skeptical of how it would work and would wait. Their price to me was $107.00, and it would have to be ordered. Well, being the penny pincher she is, she calls me a day later to tell me she has a filter being shipped to me. I thought she was joking when she told me she found one on e-bay for $34.00.

I am here to tell you that woman is good!!!!! I don't play on ebay, but she tells me you can find anything there. I went and looked, and sure enough, the guy had 2 more just like what I got. The box looks a little old and faded, but the box was sealed, all parts were there, and it even came w/ the elbow fitting I will need for installation. She just saved me enough money to by some more junk at Academy!!!!! Boy, I love that woman!!!!!!!

Just wanted to let you guys know if you need a LG 100, the guy did have some left and he is located in VA. Good luck!
Bryan Foti

Re: Racor LG 100 filters

Postby Bryan Foti » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:10 am

Just checked and their all gone, so someone got a good deal!
Bryan Foti

Re: Racor LG 100 filters

Postby rhino » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:18 pm

Bryan Foti wrote:Just checked and their all gone, so someone got a good deal!

I must have got the last one ! 'Couse I got a good deal ! Thanks Bryan
rhino

Return to Bay Boats