2420 bay boat

Discussion of Blazer's line of Bay boats.

2420 bay boat

Postby lamyers » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:44 am

I just bought this boat this weekend and found a hose going to now where from the front near the live well. I pushed the "washdown" button and water came out while it was on the trailer and poured under the center console over the charger and batteries. I just figured it pumped water that was left in the boat. Should i connect a hose to this to wash down the boat when on the water? I also need an owners manual, i guess i can contact company for one. Any help would be appreciated. The boat has everything possible on it and it will be fun to fish in it.
lamyers

Re: 2420 bay boat

Postby topdog » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:12 pm

The hose most likely came off the hose receptacle which is located on the side of the console.I disconnected the hose from the pump and ran a new hose to the rear livewell where I relocated the washdown hose. The reason was that the washdown would leak into the console and if you have rods in the holders it was hard to get to. After I moved the hose, the original hose compartment became a very good place to store my registration papers and a few other things.
'07 2420 / F250 Yammie
topdog

Return to Bay Boats