Blazer going under???

Discussion of Blazer's line of Bay boats.

Re: Blazer going under???

Postby Capt. Eric » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:46 pm

I hope they are just relocating and not going out of business. If they are going out of business, will I have an option for any warranty work. I would rather they did not go out of business, they provide the very best customer service and they build the best riding bay boats on the water. I currently guide out of a 2420 and at some point I would like to have them build me another great boat. Hope all is well at Blazer Boats.

Capt. Eric D. Lucas
reelflysportfishing.com
Capt. Eric

Postby fisheye48 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:59 pm

I hope not either...not saying that they are...maybe relocating? just saw that listing and got to thinking...i know things have been slow for everyone
fisheye48

Postby stms26 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:57 am

I spoke to someone at Blazer this morning, didn't get her name. She said that they were relocating to cut expenses, if the property doesn't sale that will stay there. I asked for Renea but was told she doesn’t work there any longer. I am sorry to see Renea go; she was very helpful to me on a couple of occasions.
stms26

Postby fisheye48 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:24 pm

KRK021469 wrote:STMS26

When we spoke this morning you wanted to know if we were going out of business because you heard the building was for sale. I assured you Blazer was not going out of business but the building was for sale. You wanted to know why the building would be for sale if we were not going out of business. I informed you that if the building sold it would cut expenses. You wanted to know what we would do if the building sold. I told you we would relocate to another building.

As many people know, the economy and property values are in the toilet. With that in mind, the possibility of moving from one property to another to reduce expenses is good business. There have been many companies that moved from a more expensive building to a lesser expensive one in a downed economy to reduce costs.

FACT: Blazer is not going out of business. At this time, there are no plans to move.

but the property is for sale?
fisheye48

Postby todd river » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:27 pm

Thanks for the update Keith. When I came to your shop around Thanksgiving
I was very surprised at the size of your area & the bldg's. That was a huge amount
of area. I can totally understand your reason. Lets hope the economy rebounds
& that you will have the need for an area that large.

Blazer has a good reputation & builds a good product for what I consider a
reasonable amount of money compared to other similar boats.
Formerly know as Fowl River Todd.
todd river

Postby keith craft » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:35 pm

Let me set the record straight. Blazer isn't going out of business. We've always outlasted the others. As far as the property for sale, yes, if it's any of your business. If you live in Fla. and pay property taxes here, and insurance premiums you would consider other states and other options too. We have been asked by other states to consider moves there to put people to work and had some nice incenitives to move. Fla. better open their eyes if they want anyone to stay here but I doubt they will. They have their heads too far up their ------. We are currently getting real busy and the spring looks good.
keith craft

Postby fisheye48 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:44 pm

Thanks Keith...saw the listing and thought the worst was on its way
fisheye48

Return to Bay Boats