Poling Platform

Poling Platform

Postby Fxdwalker » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:15 am

I am looking for a poling platform for a Blazer Bay 2200 Fisherman.Any good ones out there for this floorplan?Does Blazer make one?
Fxdwalker

Re: Poling Platform

Postby blazer butch » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:56 am

blazer does not offer that option any more...steve at north west florida marine used to make a platform for that boat 850 494 7885
blazer butch

Postby blazerlonnie » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:13 am

We have a company that is building our poling platforms for us now. Northwest Florida Marine is out of business and we have another company doing all our metal work. Call the plant, 850-478-2290, and ask for Butch. He is the plant manager and can handle the details from there. Lonnie
blazerlonnie

Postby c_harold09 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:37 am

man i would hate to pole that boat
c_harold09

Postby blazerlonnie » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:38 pm

Hell, you haven't seen Fxdwalker have you? He looks like the Rock!
blazerlonnie

Postby Fxdwalker » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:53 am

I have a remote control trolling motor.I am going to stand up there and spot fish while trolling with the remotes on my rods.Work the shoreline,cover a lot of ground.I bought one of those aluminum platform ladders that painters use to stand on.It folds up nice and has little rubber feet on it and fits perfect in the bow of the boat.I run a rachet strap down through the hole in the front pedastal so it is keeping constant pressure on the step pulling down for stability and it works great!.Also plan to mount a ski eye up on the poling platform to pull wakeboarders and waterskiers.It will also help by allowing the person getting out of the water on the dive n dog (awesome ladder)to grab the steps on the platform.I will call Butch and have him design one for me that does not interfere with the live wells and rear pedastal seat mounts.Mount rod holders on it also for trolling.Mount lights under it shooting down in the water for night fishing.Much more uses than poling.
Fxdwalker

Return to General Q&A