posting pictures

posting pictures

Postby fishpainter » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:07 pm

How do you post pictures here?We have a BB 1860 and would love to show it off.I don't see a attachment tab.
fishpainter

Re: posting pictures

Postby blazerlonnie » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:19 pm

Hey fishpainter, the easiest and best way to post photos is go to the "photobucket" web site, set you up an account (it's free) download your photos to that site, scroll your cursor (pointer) to the photo you want to download and it will give you a list of different formats in which to copy your photo such as img code, html code, direct link and email & im code. Scroll your cursor down to the img code section block, left click on it and that will save the photo. Go to the Blazer web site ( it's actually easier to open another window and download the site, go to the section you want to post a picture(s), hit post a reply, it will open a box for your comments/images with small blocks of code on top, click on the IMG block. As soon as you do that you will get a code inserted behind your last sentence that looks like this. The cursor (blinking line) will be in the middle of the two img codes, right click on it and paste your photo there. When hit submit, the photo will be downloaded on the posting. Now the photo section downloads them right off your computer and it is pretty self explanatory, but doing it my way yields larger, higher quality pictures. Here is an example done my way. Thanks, Lonnie
[img][IMG]http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr264/elgeecee/G9X74811.jpg[/img][/img]
blazerlonnie

Postby blazerlonnie » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:26 pm

Oops, my bad. I forgot the pictures can't be over I think one meg in size. Might be wrong on that. Just don't make the picture size too large and use the direct link block on the Photobucket site, not the img block.. I just downsized this one to 640 x 480 pixels and posted it. Image
blazerlonnie

Postby blazerlonnie » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:31 pm

if you have any problems, let me know. Lonnie
blazerlonnie

Return to General Q&A