I took this from another website, but posting pictures here works that same way.Step 1
To be able to post pictures they have to be hosted on the web somewhere.Places to stay away from are MSN,Yahoo,or any other of the "Free" space you get with your email account. My personal favorites are Photobucket & shutterfly. After you open an account at one of these places you can upload pictures from your computer into your account and then . Here are the links to photobucket and shutterflyhttp://www.shutterfly.com/http://photobucket.com/Step 2
1. View a picture in shutterfly (look at it on your screen)
2. Right-click on the picture itself. At the very bottom you will see the "Properties" selection... choose it.
3. On the properties tab that pops up, you will see something that says "address" or "URL". Next to it will be a bunch of gibberish that looks something like this: [url]http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4da37b3127cce9a52572f7f7e00000016108IcNmjdsxbc]h[/url]
THAT IS A URL!!
4. Highlight that long string of characters with your mouse (starting with http://). It will turn blue when you do.
5. Right click and select "copy"
6. Come to your thread you want to add your picture to and click the Img button above the text window.
7. It will pop a set of IMG brackets in your text box that look like this "
8. Position your cursor in between the brackets, right click and select "paste".
9.Hit post at the bottom of the reply box and your image should appear *If your account requires a username and password to get to your photos you will have to share the images first and then use step two.