Blazer Forum is Back

Discussion of Blazer's line of Bay boats.

Blazer Forum is Back

Postby Blazer Johnnie » Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:00 pm

Hello everyone and welcome to the all new Blazer Website and Blazer Owners Forum.

My name is Johnnie Borden and I am the National Sales and Marketing Manager for Blazer Boats. I have been given the dubious task of keeping up with this forum to try to answer any questions you may have and do my best to solve any problems that may arrise.

Please keep in mind that I am not a wizard and will not I am sure always be able to do everything that you want or always give you the answer you want to hear, but I assure you that I will do my best, as all Blazer Owners deserve the best.

Also keep in mind that I am out of the office quite a bit and will be unable to be on here during those times however I will post a message on the forum to inform you when I am going to be out and when I should return.

With that said, let's get this ball rolling. Get in touch with all your old Blazer Buddies on the other forums out there and let them know we are up and running.

The website as you see it now, although new is just the tip of the iceburg. Our ad agency has many new and exciting things coming your way to make your Blazer website a much more enjoyable experiance. With many features such as the dealer locator, specs on all the models and soon to have the, "color your boat" feature up and running as well as the "Blazer Store" where you can purchase all your favorite Blazer clothing.

So, get the word out and please, be nice to me. :D :D :D

Blazer Johnnie
Blazer Johnnie
Site Admin

Re: Blazer Forum is Back

Postby gdup » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:52 pm

Thanks for coming back Blazer Johnnie, I have been waiting. I have had my boat for a year and a half. I still think it is awsome, 2220 Pro w/ 200 HPDI Yamaha. :D
2220Pro w/ 200HPDI, 80#MinnKota, 24volt onboard charger, Garman 541s, And a Huge Smile
gdup

Re: Blazer Forum is Back

Postby Mentalic » Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:37 pm

Bout time! :P

Looks good as well.
Blazer Bay 2170, Yamaha F150, Minkota autopilot, Garman 178c
Mentalic

Return to Bay Boats