Need infor from blazer boat owners

Discussion of Blazer's line of Bass boats.

Need infor from blazer boat owners

Postby AL-BLAZER210 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:47 pm

I have a 2000 model blazer 210 prov dual console I need the infor that is marked on the console windshield As to maker and if there are any numbers on it. My passenger windshield is broken and i cant read the info from my windshield. If anyone owns a boat of this sort and can read and email me the info I would be very thankful. By the way one person prop shaft 1/2 inch below bottom boat runs out at 79 mph 225 v max
I would also like to thank Butch and the blazer team for reworking the top cap on my boat. The owner and crew at blazer could not have bent anymore over backwards to help me. Blazer boats (Keith) Craft has a great operation and stand very much behind their boats. I want to thank them My boat is in their shop right now being repaired. I would have liked for them to have been able to buff it out and replace the stickers and fix the lid. But these are things i can try to do myself since these guys are busy building boat for others to enjoy as much as i have enjoyed mine. Butch is a valued member of Keith's team. Tim over in parts was very helpful and should be commended also. Thanks guys and blazer boats for all your help and support. Mike Till blazer 210 pro v dual console owner

As for as the windshield blazer cant carry all items form years back so i need a little help finding the windshield maker and numbers. Or if anyone knows of a wrecked or damaged boat with windshiled give me a shout 14offshore1@gmail.com
AL-BLAZER210

Re: Need infor from blazer boat owners

Postby TX CHUCKY P » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:50 am

I have a 2002 210 pro v. The sticker on my winshield has no number,but manafacture is ( owens technolosy inc.) Wolcottville,Indiana.
TX CHUCKY P

Postby blazerbrian » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:04 pm

I' guessing this is the # for Owens Tech. 260-854-2772. These numbers are below that 07 02.

Brian King
03 202 Pro V
200 VMAX
blazerbrian

Postby David West » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:42 pm

[b]Al,
I have had my boat there twice. And each time, Keith has been very friendly and helpful. Blazer Boats, do stand behind there product. Even after 11 years of ownership. If I was in the market for a new boat, it would be a Blazer ! No doubt about it !
David West

Return to Bass Boats