Discussion of Blazer's line of Bay boats.

Postby natelauscg » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:52 pm

Whats up Mr. Johnnie! This is Nathan(USCG), I bought a 2020 from Dawson. Dont worry everything is going great, weve been putting loads of fish(mostly specks) in the blazer. I might be heading to flordia for a friends wedding in may, im going to bring the boat, we should hook up and do some fishing!! Oh ya owners tournment let me know ill be there!
natelauscg

Location: beaumont, tx hometown-marrero and still fish lafitte,la often

Re: 2020

Postby dyepac » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:51 pm

nate
glad your here,we will try to get the blazer bay tourney going again,we tried last year and then the site went down,we had about 20 boats that were intrested in fishing..where are you located at ,i see you got your boat at dawson are you in southwest texas(beaumont area)

get the word out

dyepac(mike)
2220 pro,yammie 225 vmax...seafoam green
dyepac

Postby natelauscg » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:12 pm

mike,
A tournament would be cool, ill use any excuse to go fishing. I do live in beaumont but im from new orleans. The coast guard needed people here so i ve been here for the past four years and will be for a couple more. I do most of my fishing here but also fish a lot in lafitte la which is near new orleans. looking forward to talking to more blazer owners.
natelauscg

Postby Blazer Johnnie » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:50 pm

Hey Nathan, great hearing from you.

When you go to Florida, as for me being there, not much of a chance of that. I live in Montgomery, TX (on Lake Conroe) and only go to the plant for 3 or 4 days every 6 weeks or so and when I am there I don't have any time for fishing. You should let me know when for sure you are going to be there and if you are going to be in or around Pensocla, you should definately stop by the plant.

I assume that you know that Dawson Marine is no longer a dealer for Blazer and to be honest with you, some of the things that went on with your boat there was part of the reason that I did not renew their dealer agreement but, not to fear, I have signed a GREAT new dealer in Lake Charles, LA, the Yamaha Shop. They are great people and their service is FANTASTIC!!!

Check the "dealer search" tab on our website and if or when you need them, talk to Greg Stanley there and let him know that you and I have spoken and where you got your Blazer. He will take great care of you.

As for an owners tourney, we will definately do one this year. With the site just getting up and not many on it as yet, I am thinking about possibly this fall.

Anywho, I gotta get. Take care and as always if you or anyone has questions or needs help give me a shout. You have my number and for everyone else, my contact info is listed on the Blazer site.

JB ;)
Blazer Johnnie
Site Admin

Postby natelauscg » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:34 pm

Hey Mr. Johnnie that sounds even better your not far at all, whenever you want to fish Sabine lake let me know, this past fall was great on the lake for specks. By the way hows the fishing on conroe? livingston and conroe were some of our next targets, we like rayburn a lot though. The blazer bay loves fresh water too, its had its fair share of bass in it already. I might be heading over to lake charles pretty soon to get that first service done soon. thanks, nathan

P.S. you werent lieing at the houston boat show about the 2020(yamaha 150 4stk,trim tabs) with getting up on a plane in ONE FOOT of water and running in some shallow stuff. I was in louisiana fishing with my grandfather and we came down and sat in some mud decided to leave the spot got back on top the water and left leaving a rooster tail of mud no problem. The boat is great!!!
natelauscg

Postby Blazer Johnnie » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:02 pm

Nathan Man,

I never lie!!! If I ever say something that isn't correct, it is because that was the info that I got on the subject and if I find out that it was incorrect, I will let all know.

Besides, I think I told you last year at the Houston show, I'm not smart enough to lie. You forget, I'M OLD DUDE!!!

JB ;) ;) ;)
Blazer Johnnie
Site Admin

Postby Butch » Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:19 pm

Nate, I live in Slidell, LA. Close to your home town.
Sounds like you really like your 2020. I purchased the 2020 approx. 4 monthes ago witn a 4 stroke Suzuki 175. It runs 52 with just me in the boat and 35mph @ 4500rpm w/ 2 guys and gear. I wonder if I made a mistake by not going with the Suzuki 200hp. Had a few minor problems with the gelcoat chipping off at one of the rod holder compartments but the dealer is willing the repair asap at my convienance. Its a great boat to fish out of and I usually fish 2 to 4 times a week. Living on the water makes it easy to go. Good luck and be safe.
Butch

Return to Bay Boats