Sinking boat

Discussion of Blazer's line of Bass boats.

Sinking boat

Postby Slabcrappieguides » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:12 pm

I need help and nobody can give be a answer . I bought a 2000 190 pro v and took it out the first time with a writer with Ms Sportsman doing two articles. We just about sunk!! I have never been more embarrassed. Love blazer boats and was my dream when i got this one. When i bought the boat I put three 31 series battery's in it and we had a full live well. Talked to a dealer here in Mississippi and he said having two men in the back of the boat was to much weight. Is that true? I guide and tournament fish and do multiple articles with two people out of the back of boats and this put me out of business. I think I got ripped off by the guy and have to do something to fix this. But just cant get any answers. Please help me!!!!

Bo Hudson
www.slabcrappieguides.com
Slabcrappieguides

Re: Sinking boat

Postby fisheye48 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:05 pm

call blazer and talk to them and see what they say...they would be the best to point you in a direction
fisheye48

Postby Slabcrappieguides » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:25 am

I email them thrusday and left a message friday morning and afternoon. But I'm sure they are really busy and I'm not blaming Blazer for anything. I think family run buisnesses in this age that is one of the reasons I wanted a Blazer or war eagle the wards are great guys have done some photo shoots with them. Looks like I might have to borrow one of their pro staff guys boat tomorrow. Had a tournament today but it got cancelled thankfully but have another photo shoot tomorrow with another photographer. He is call king of the cover shot. I really love the blazer boats but if you cant fish two people out of the back without this happening I got to find me something else. But now the problem is I spent all my money on this boat and cant afford to get another one. Im at wits end right now my wife and kids have been balling and Im not far from it myself. Man sometimes life throws you a heck of a curve ball. thanks for your advise.
Slabcrappieguides

Postby fisheye48 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:14 pm

i think they are closed on friday so try them again on monday...call before 3pm central time they go to lunch from 11-1230
fisheye48

Postby Slabcrappieguides » Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:07 pm

Thanks talked a lady there and the owner Keith had gone for the day.
Slabcrappieguides

Postby blublzr » Thu May 06, 2010 11:04 am

Sounds like some of the plumbing maybe disconnected or leaking. I have a 180 and 2 people can fish from the back deck without taking on water.
blublzr

Postby ritchby1 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:53 pm

I recently got a Blazer (202 pro v) and am having the exact same problem! The water is coming into my boat in the very rear where the black rubber guard is attached. It almost seems as though my boat was built in two pieces, a top half and a bottom half, and siliconed together. I'm not saying that this is actually the case, but it does appear that way.
ritchby1

Postby billybadbass » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:28 pm

I
billybadbass

Postby chinewalker » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:15 am

The boats are two seperate pieces, top or ( cap ) and the hull. They are joined at the rub rail( black rubber piece ).
chinewalker

Postby Elijah51 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:59 am

oh all i can do is to search a solution to save my life and i have to be not afraid and relxed cause when someone is afraid he can't do a good reaction or he can't do any reaction just screaming so he will be eated by this shraks
Elijah51

Next

Return to Bass Boats