1998 blazer 202 for sale

Discussion of Blazer's line of Bass boats.

1998 blazer 202 for sale

Postby bowman32 » Fri May 14, 2010 1:22 pm

I have a 1998 blazer prov 202 special edition that is in great shape for sale. the boat has a mercury 150 w/jackplate single axle trailer with new tires and new spare. it has in dash flasher, fish finder on console and a fish finder in the front. it has a 12\24 motorguide trolling motor with power gater mount. this boat is a single console and has been garaged kept. i am the second owner but bought the boat when it was 2yrs old and it has been well kept. it has a few scratches on the bottom from normal usage but has no gouges or cracks anywhere on the boat. it is red with white stripes and a white stripe around the top of the hull. everything works great on this boat and the motor has never had a problem. its not the fastest on the water but with 1 person it will run 62mph. it has a onboard duel charger and the batteries were replace last year so they are good to go. the only reason i am selling this boat is to buy a newer model, other than that I would not sell it. it you have anyfurther questions or would like to see pics of this boat just email me at n2bowhntn@hotmail.com
bowman32

Return to Bass Boats