***PLEASE HELP CAVITATION/ AV PLATE LOCATION ***

Discussion of Blazer's line of Bay boats.

Re: ***PLEASE HELP CAVITATION/ AV PLATE LOCATION ***

Postby rorgero » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:45 pm

Was wondering... I've kept up with this site close. I Try to read every blog. It seems like i've read more issues with Fisherman models than the Professional??? :?: Mostly with glass issues or gelcoat issues... Wish BB would of put more love in my fisherman...haha!LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol: Thank goodness for life time warranties... :oops: :oops:
rorgero

Postby SPICY-D » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:52 pm

Yes the quality is very Bad. When you spend $40K on a boat, you do not expect this. Hind sight is 20/20, I wish that on the day it showed up I would have rejected it. I promise you that this problem will never be fixed unless they destroy the Hull. The total time I've been w/o the boat is well in excess of 90 days with all of the repairs. Once when the transom was repaired, Butch stated that he had them grind down into the transom on the Port side and built it up. Looking at it you can see that it's at least 1/2 if not an inch thicker than the Starboard side. It did not work though. Now the transom cracking again on the interior and the exterior. All boxes except one is cracking, starting to see cracks running perpendicular to the length of the boat. A true piece of LEMONADE JUNK.
In the beginning I asked them for a new Hull, they stated that it was not a Hull issue and rejected my request stating that it was a Gel Coat issue in the Cap. I said well give me a new cap, and they rejected that request also.
I'm not asking any longer!!!! XD Time will tell.
SPICY-D

Postby SPICY-D » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:38 pm

Still having a Battle with Blazer on my Hull issues. Anyone out there having any similar Hull issues? Please contact me and maybe we can help each other out.

Chris

gonefishing2009@att.net
SPICY-D

Previous

Return to Bay Boats