Jack Plate Oil and Switch Layout

Discussion of Blazer's line of Bay boats.

Jack Plate Oil and Switch Layout

Postby southdakota_man » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:49 pm

Hello everyone, just picked up a 2006 2220 Fisherman model. Had a couple of questions I am trying to figure out. I know alot of these are rookie questions, but this is my first boat and no owners manual. Perhaps the board has the answers to save me pulling out my hair.

1. What kind of oil do I need for the Hydraulic Jack Plate? I have some Lucas general purpose Hydraulic Oil, is this ok to use?

2. What are the switch layouts on the 2220 Fisherman model? I am still trying to figure out what they are as the sun has faded the letters on the switches. If anyone can provide in order from left - right I would greatly appreciate it.

3. How does the livelwell system work? Is there a switch to flip and they fill up with water?

4. I understand there is a "washdown" system installed at the factory. How does this work specifically?

Any other advice or tips related to this boat would be appreciated. Tight Lines!!!
southdakota_man

Re: Jack Plate Oil and Switch Layout

Postby RedFish_n » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:11 am

I am not home or I would go write it down. I will try to use my failing memory for the switch lay out.
Starting from the left, the 1st one is the horn followed by the navigation lights(This is a 3 position switch). Livewell(3 position switch, down=Man, center=off, up= auto), Bilge pump, Acc(nothing hooked to this switch), Courtesy Lights, Blank, Aerator(same as livewell), and Acc( Dealer installed radio and depth finder)
RedFish_n

Return to Bay Boats