||THE FOLLOWING EXPRESSED WRITTEN WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. BLAZER BOAT COMPANY (THE" COMPANY”) DOES HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE, OWNERSHIP, TRANSPORTATION OR SERVICE OF THE COMPANY’S PRODUCTS.
Blazer Boats Company warrants that each of its Blazer Boats will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal operating conditions. The Company will repair or replace parts covered under this warranty that are found to be defective in original material or workmanship, which will be the Company’s sole obligation with respect to defective parts or products.
This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser and only applies to boats sold through an authorized Blazer dealer. This warranty will become effective upon receipt of a properly completed warranty registration card by Blazer at its main office. This warranty may be transferred to a second owner for any remaining warranty term through an authorized Blazer dealer for a $150.00 charge. Such a transfer requires that a completed warranty transfer form, along with the transfer fee, be returned to Blazer. Any transfer must occur within the first five (5) years following the retail sale.
NOTE: For any service sought pursuant to this limited warranty after the first year of this limited warranty, the owner must pay a deductible of $50.00 per claim to the servicing dealer for the performance of the warranty work.
The following items are structurally warranted to the original owner for the lifetime of the boat. These items are also warranted to a transfer owner for a period of ten (10) years from the original date of sale to the first original owner.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY:
- Engines, out drives, controls, propellers, trolling motors or other equipment or accessories manufactured by other Companies, which provide their own individual warranties.
- Windshield Breakage
- Damage, failure or other problems with the boats finish such as cracks, craze, stars, fading in color, chalking, blistering.
- Damages to or failure of upholstery, carpet and any other soft goods.
- Installation of engines or other accessories not performed by Blazer.
- Removal and/or de-rigging of engines or accessories.
- Any damage caused by accident or resulting from alterations, abuse, commercial use, misuse or negligence of any Blazer product. Use of a Blazer Boat powered or loaded in excess of maximum limits as stated on the U.S. Coast Guard Capacity Plate in each boat is misuse and will result in cancellation of any warranty.
- Damages resulting in racing or use to the boat for speed or endurance contests.
- Damages resulting from failure to perform periodic maintenance in accordance with Blazer’s recommendations.
- Damages caused by improper trailer or mismatching a boat to a trailer or failure to properly secure a boat to trailer or use a lower unit support device when trailering.
- Transportation to and from the dealer or factory for warranty repair, including towing expenses, haul out expense, loading or crane expense. It is the OWNERS responsibility to provide transportation of the boat both to service location and its return after repairs are completed.
The following items are not warranted by Blazer in any way, although the Customer may be entitled to certain warranties from the respective manufacturer of such items.
- Engine, engine controls and harness
- Trolling motors
- Battery chargers
- Navigation equipment
- Trailers and trailer accessories
- Electronics/depth finders
Blazer may modify, improve or discontinue the design, specifications or models with respect to any Blazer Boat at any time and will not be obligated to make any such changes in any boats previously manufactured. All terms of this warranty are serviceable and the invalidity or enforceability of any portion hereof shall not effect the validity enforceability of the remaining provisions of this warranty.
THE CUSTOMER AND DEALER MUST FILL OUT THE WARRANTY FORM SUPPLIED WITH THE BOAT AND RETURN IT TO BLAZER BOATS WITHIN 30 DAYS FOR THE WARRANTY TO TAKE EFFECT.